Does your child love to twirl, play make believe and dress-up? Then she will LOVE becoming a Princess Ballerina! Are you familiar with the special Princess Ballerina classes that we have at Mooresville Art Partnership for ages 3 - 9? Send you dancer on the "Road to Royalty" with MAP!
Each week we hop, skip and twirl through an imaginary adventure! By encouraging your child’s creativity and independence in a fun and supportive atmosphere you’ll see your child blossom before your eyes! These courses are the perfect introduction to the dance classroom. They help to prepare the student for our more classical training style ballet classes and other classes in our dance department. Join Miss Minnie, and Miss Klarissa in these fun classes.
Princess Ballerinas classes feature:
- Unique theme-based classes that will keep your child excited for dance class week after week! In fact, she’ll never see the same theme twice!
- Caring Instructors who can’t WAIT to share their love for dance with your little one!
- Princess Ballerinas classes also offer fun bonuses like coloring pages, sticker charts and award certificates to celebrate your child’s success along the way!
What Happens In A Princess Ballerinas Dance Class?
- Each class begins by warming up our muscles, stretching and reviewing our ballet positions during warm-up.
- We practice our Princess Ballerina dance moves (and review their fancy French names) like relevé, plié, and jeté.
- We travel to magical lands and pretend to be things like beautiful flowers, fairies, birds, bees, and butterflies.
- We practice our Princess Ballerinas dance routine that we can’t WAIT to perform for you!
- Each class ends with your child getting a stamp or sticker to reward and celebrate her progress and success!
We have recently added new class times, that are available for a free trial, today.
The following times are available for a one time free trial:
Mondays with Miss Minnie
4:45 pm Tiny Tots Creative Dance (ages 3-4)
5:15 pm Pre-Ballet Princess Ballerinas (ages 5-6)
6:15 pm Ballet Level I Princess Ballerinas (ages 8-11)
7:15 pm Tiny Tots Tumble ( ages 3-5)
Saturdays with Miss Klarissa
12:15pm Pre- Ballet (ages 5-8)
Call 317-437-0102 to reserve a time or email email@example.com
You may also enroll online at : https://app.thestudiodirector.com/mooresvillearts/portal.sd?page=Enroll